YF-9003-1 ELENKER® Knee Scooter with Basket Dual Braking System for Ankle and Foot Injured Black
Product Image Gallery
- Knee Scooter Function - Ideal for ankle or lower leg individuals recovering from a foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees.
- Excellent Crutch Alternative: More comfortable and stable than crutches, this affordable knee walker is made for both indoor and outdoor use, with 8" wheels for easy steering and balance.
- Folding Design - The Steerable Knee Walker Scooter also features handlebars with a quick folding mechanism for easy transport and storage.
- Adjustable Handlebars &Knee Platform - Fully adjustable handlebars and knee pad, this lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers weight capacity 300 lb.
- Security & Stability - The scientific bottom frame can provide better support, ergonomic adjustable locking handbrake provide better safety.
We want you to love your walker! However, if you are not completely satisfied, we want to work with you to make things right. But before considering a return, don't forget that all our walker is covered by our 30 days warranty, which you can read up more here. Simply write into us at email@example.com so that our customer support team can do their best to resolve your issue.
To help you understand our refund/return policy better, we've divided it into two categories, Category A and Category B
Returns within 30 Days
- If your return is the result of our error (damaged, defective or incorrect item) we will issue a full credit or replacement and provide free return shipping
- AMG Medical must be advised of a shipment error within 2 days of receipt, after which the order will be considered to have been received complete
- A return shipping label containing the RMA will be emailed to you and must be applied to the returning package
- The item must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase and be in suitable condition for resale
- Any credits are issued through Paypal and refunded to your account. An email confirmation will be sent
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Additional non-returnable items:
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted,
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
13725 Pipeline Ave
Chino, CA 91710
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
13725 Pipeline Ave
Chino, CA 91710