HFK-9236T3 ELENKER® Upright Rollator Walker, Tall Stand Up Rolling Walker with PU Foam Seat and Sit-to-Stand Handles for Seniors from 4’8” to 6'4" Purple
Product Image Gallery
- 【Customizable Height】The arm tube that 10 height levels and leg tube that 3 height levels both easily adjust, height range is from 39’’ to 49’’ , which is suitable for seniors from 4’8’’ to 6'4”.
- 【Adjustable Armrests】Padded armrests that can be adjusted height and holding angel according to your need, making the gripping of handles especially convenient and comfortable, while eliminating undue stress on hands and joints.
- 【Sturdy and Durable】Made of reinforced aluminum frame that will not fracture or crack easily, sturdy enough, maximum weight of 350 pounds.
- 【Comfortable and Easy Use】Equipped with a foam cushion seat with backrest support , a large capacity storage basket and a cane/umbrella holder. All these accessories are convenient for you to go out.
- 【Safety and stability】 8-inch multi-terrain wheels and dual brake systems both are engineered from the ground up for your balance and safety. Compared with traditional walkers, it can help you go further and stay active.
We want you to love your walker! However, if you are not completely satisfied, we want to work with you to make things right. But before considering a return, don't forget that all our walker is covered by our 30 days warranty, which you can read up more here. Simply write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that our customer support team can do their best to resolve your issue.
To help you understand our refund/return policy better, we've divided it into two categories, Category A and Category B
Returns within 30 Days
- If your return is the result of our error (damaged, defective or incorrect item) we will issue a full credit or replacement and provide free return shipping
- AMG Medical must be advised of a shipment error within 2 days of receipt, after which the order will be considered to have been received complete
- A return shipping label containing the RMA will be emailed to you and must be applied to the returning package
- The item must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase and be in suitable condition for resale
- Any credits are issued through Paypal and refunded to your account. An email confirmation will be sent
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Additional non-returnable items:
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted,
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
13725 Pipeline Ave
Chino, CA 91710
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
13725 Pipeline Ave
Chino, CA 91710